I really enjoy being as organized as possible, and sometimes that just doesn't work. But for 2009, I am going to try to be even more organized. And not just when I feel like it, but all the time.
I found a pattern for a few different car organizers. It has patterns to make children's back seat organizers, a baby car organizer (that folds up into a small diaper bag and carries with you), and it also had a purse.
This is what I liked the best. The purse would sit on the front seat, the top flap flips up and the strap wraps around the back of the seat to keep it open. That way you can access anything you need without looking away from the road. There is a pocket that will fit papers, a special water bottle pocket, pen pockets, cell phone pocket, and other larger separations in the main portion of the bag. So you could use one separation for makeup and hand sanitizer, one for keys, etc.
There are so many options with this bag, and when you are done in the car, simply flip the flap down, grab the strap and go - keeping everything just at your fingertips.
I haven't made one for myself, but I made one for a gift this year. With a really fun and simple black and white pattern and some black borders, a pretty and functional purse was created.
1 comment:
OH My!! I want one. I'd love to see the diaper bag!
Post a Comment