
Being that it is actually just after Christmas, and this blog post is slightly delayed, I should probably just wish everyone a Happy New Year! The last couple of weeks have been extremely busy, as the days before any major holiday usually are. I finished up all of my quilts that were ordered for Christmas, and I will be finishing that post series soon. I was also able to get time off of work to visit my family.
I love Christmas and the entire holiday season, and I always will; but what I love the most is the love that is shared and the memories that are made every year with my friends and family.
This next year, my goal is the same as every year. I want to make many new memories, experience new things, learn something new everyday, and just laugh - a lot.
Merry Christmas! Happy New year!
No comments:
Post a Comment