Or whatever else you would like to call it. Being in upstate, or central, NY I get a LOT of snow. That is nothing new. Although, I am finding that just how much snow I would be getting evaded even my imagination.
In about a day and a half, just this week, I accumulated 3.5 feet of snow at my house. Here are a few pictures of my snow, the landmarks around my house, and my cute puppy:
This is the side of my house. There are actually four concrete steps and a fairly tall fence that you can just see the top of here.
There is a very large tree stump under this pile of snow. It is actually about three feet across and a good three feet above the ground.
We also have a very nice fire pit. Around it we have a few Adirondack style chairs. You can just see the tops of them in the snow here.
So that is my house and my snow. It is snowing again, and at this rate, we might see the grass again by June.
1 comment:
Wow! That is a lot of snow.
Post a Comment