26 October 2009

Delayed


I realized just the other day that I hadn't made a post in a while. There happens to be a very good reason for that - I moved. Yes, again. Since I have been married, I have moved 3 times. That is a lot of moving and can be very stressful.

This time we moved to upstate NY. This was a good move for the most part. Brandon has a better job, we have a great house, and we were able to move before it really snowed (and it will REALLY snow here, thank you lake effect snow...).

Some of the things you can look forward to in the near future:


  • I have two t-shirt memory quilts in process for a friend

  • There is a baby quilt coming soon for a friend of Brandon's

  • A challenge was issued by a quilting friend, more details to come

  • I will be finishing Brandon's foodie quilt

  • I picked up some cool new tools in Texas to show you

  • We will be getting a dog soon

And these are just some of the things that will be happening over the course of the next two months. I will have plenty to blog about, and hopefully plenty of time. So stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

You went to Texas?

3 moves in 17 months is a WHOLE lot of moves!! Looks an amazing house!

Can't wait to read more!