My husband is a very difficult person to get gifts for. His birthday also happens to be within two months of Christmas. I try to get ideas throughout the year. This year Brandon has had a long drive to work most of the time. He works extremely long hours and often gets tired on the way home. At least he is smart enough to pull over and sleep for a bit (thank you).
I decided one of my ideas would be to make him a quilt to keep in his car. And since he is such a food fan, what better than a food fight quilt?
I chose several fabrics of his favorite foods and went to town. This is a pattern I created using several techniques I have learned in the past.
Since Brandon doesn't read my blog, I find it a safe place to mention this quilt, and give you all a sneak peak. So here it is. What do you think?
1 comment:
what a fun idea!!
Post a Comment