
As this summer comes to a close, there are several struggles that have become readily apparent. Some are easily fixed, some have already been fixed, and some have just recently sprouted and with God's blessings will be fixed soon.
Our wedding and my graduation started out the summer of struggles, and although both were amazing events, the behind the scenes activities were full of blunders and craziness.
My very first vacation came with the struggles of trying to plan and coordinate it.
Our very first house, albeit rented, came with the struggle of trying to move everything.
My creativity in sewing came with the struggle of dealing with the bad quirks of my sewing machine, which would tear threads, eat the fabric, botch the stitches, and so much more. That has been fixe recently. I was blessed with a brand new sewing machine that is beter than any I could have ever wished for. It is completely computerized and amazing; I will never need a new sewing machine because this one will get updates every few months when I connect it to my computer (yes, it actually connects to the computer!)
My job has been fairly basic, steady, and the same daily stuff. Just recently I was offered a few extra training courses and things to learn. This was great, but of course it came with the struggle of adjusting my schedule daily to accomodate all of the classes. As I still struggle with my schedule, I think this will eventually lead to something better.
As I am sure there will be many more struggles to come, and we will get through them all, I am struggling right now. There is excitement, sadness, anger, and frustration all pulling for my time and emotional stability.
Please pray for me as I make it through this difficult emotional rollercoaster.
1 comment:
We're praying...
Post a Comment