Goal #1: Learn New Things
I would like to learn new crafts this year. Nothing specific, just anything. And not just crafts. I would like to learn a lot of new things this year.Goal #2: Write More
As I am learning all these new things, I would like to take more pictures and hopefully take more time out to write. I enjoy writing and always have. Hopefully this year I will take more time out to enjoy this pastime.Goal #3: Go on More Adventures
I am going to try to make more adventures this year. Even if it is just an adventure to the local theme park or the local craft market, that still counts. I am also considering the possibility of doing a quilting retreat with my mom. There may be an adventure to California this year. Adventures and variety will be the spice of my year.That is the basic gist of my goals. Also, I want to know what you as my readers want?
What do you want me to learn this year?
Is there a specific craft or activity you want me to learn how to do? Are there any places I should try to visit and venture to?
What are your goals for this year?
1 comment:
How about covering lamp shades? I have 2 you can practice on. =) LOL!
Post a Comment