Kids are headed back to school, the weather is getting cooler (in most places....), and apple season will be beginning shortly. What does all this mean? Fall is coming! I am superbly excited since I love fall and the cool weather.
As a welcome to autumn adventure, I decided to go on another quilt-away. :)
The quilt-away is being done by the same group as last time, and it will be another mystery. I am even more excited about this one because, not only will my mom be there, but my Oma (grandmother) will be there also. Yay!
We have already been given our fabric lists. Last time there were three fabrics; this time there are six. There is a big difference, and this quilt is also supposed to have a more complex pattern.
We have all found our fabrics and have started the cutting process. Here is a preview
I found all of my fabrics in New York:
I found all of my fabrics in New York:

My mom found her focus print in her stash, and found the matching fabrics in New Jersey:

My Oma found all of her fabrics at the fabulous quilt shop she works at in Texas:

Even in three different states, shopping at three different times, we were able to come up with some very similar color choices. :) Watch out Pennsylvania, here we come.
No comments:
Post a Comment